Call us today for an insurance quote!
(716) 876-7718

Personal Lines Coverages


At Cassetta Agency Inc., we offer many different personal insurance coverages to protect your valuable life investments. We have car and home insurance, classic car insurance, boat insurance and motorcycle insurance, to name just a few of the wide range of products available. Wedding and special events coverage is also available.

We work with you to find the best policy to fit your needs. Options are available for everyone, including new drivers, young drivers, senior drivers and drivers with less than perfect records.

Discounts are also available (depending on company):

Call us to learn about more discounts!

  • Auto & Home Bundling Discount
  • New Home Construction Discount 
  • Defensive Driving Course Discount (Defensive Driver Course Listing)
  • Good Student Discount
  • Continuous Insurance Discount
Please see below for a short summary of our personal insurance programs:

Homeowners: Protects the inside and outside of your home, outside structures (garage, shed, etc) and personal property from perils like fire, lightning and vandalism. Coverage is also provided for personal liability in case someone is injured on your property or due to a personal action on your part to someone else. Extra expense coverage is also included to cover expenses up and over your daily expenses in case you need to stay in an alternative location while your property is being repaired. Condominium coverage ("inside the walls") is available for condo owners. 

Renters coverage: Exclusively insures the personal property of renters. Does not insure the landlord's building.

Personal Auto: Satisfies the financial responsibility portion of NYS law. Provides coverage for medical payments and property damage from auto accidents. Helps protect you in case of lawsuits from these accidents, or accidents with uninsured drivers. Some auto policies also cover physical damage to your own car.

Flood: Stand-alone coverage for flood losses. Floods can result from spring rains, snow melt and heavy thunder storms. Floods are among the most common disasters that strike.

Dwelling Fire: Coverage for landlords. Has coverage for the dwelling itself and personal liability coverage for acting as a landlord. Also covers the landlord's property on the premises (owned furniture, appliances, outdoor tools).                            

Personal Property "Schedule" Coverage: Add-on property coverage especially for high value items, like furs, jewelry, fine art, musical instruments and collectibles. Needs to be itemized for each article to be covered.

Personal Umbrella: Extra coverage in case a loss would exceed the limits of your all of your personal insurance policies. This policy takes over after the primary policy limits have been exhausted, and usually has minimum requirements for underlying primary coverage.

Classic Car Insurance: Specialized coverage for classic and collector cars. Priced especially for the limited use that is expected of classic cars.

Collectible Insurance: Insurance just for high value collections of all kinds (die-cast cars, dolls, military memorabilia, vintage toys) and antique boats.

Boat\Watercraft coverage: Additional coverage for boats.  Provides for liability and medical payments and protection against uninsured boaters. Also gives coverage for physical damage to the boat itself.

Wedding & Special Events coverage: Short term coverage for a single event, like a wedding or party. Gives coverage in such instances as lost deposits, severe weather, sudden illness and for ruined photos. Wedding coverage also protects the bride's dress and groom's tuxedo, the rings and if the bride or groom is called for active duty military service.